Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Beginning

Well, I don't have too much to say yet. I just created this thing. I used to think that these things were for people who had nothing to do. Who ever knew that I would create one...hehe...

Well, a brief intro.....

My name is Matthew, some say Matt, that's fine. I am an accounting major at CSU, Sacramento and a member of the Catholic Culture Club. I want to graduate next year and move on to Law School. I'll let you know more about that in December. For now, i am going to just leave this post short and simple. I promise I will put more down later. Also, I'll leave you with a photograph. These two guys are my teachers, the beloved Msgr. Luigi Giussani (right) and the previous Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, who both recently passed away. I met Fr. Giussani one time, briefly in my life, but I feel like I knew him as a father. He taught me so much...more about him later. The Holy Father taught me much about my faith though I never knew him. I am very excited to wait and see what Pope Benedict XVI (Cardinal Ratzinger) is all about. We should all pray that the Holy Spirit and Our Blessed Mother guide him as they have done so well.

good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home